Okay, I had to post this picture for everyone to see. My son lost one of his front teeth he was so proud to show everyone. It was so cute. He even brushed it so the tooth fairy will be extra generous. He looks a lot like Gilbert Godfrey on the right picture.
Hope you all get a good laugh out of this.
2 comments:
omg! thats way too funny. love the picture. i wish i would have looked on sunday:)
Hey there!! I can't believe your cute little family!! And twins and all boys. Man our one little two year old is a handful and the boy spunk and flare are crazy!! I can't imagine all the energy of four. They must be so much fun!! Love the pic. My daughter is eagerly awaiting her first missing tooth. She has a while to go though. She's only four.
Post a Comment