YES! WE GOT A JOB!!
After 2 years of hard work, Marcus graduated with his MBA at BYU's Marriot School of Management. We started looking for a job since last Thanksgiving. Nothing fit or offered enough. BUT, finally the long wait is over! It is so perfect. It is almost like God planned it all.
He is working for Challenger Schools. He is starting as their Marketer working under Development. After a year, he has the possiblity to move up as the Head Director for all the schools.
If you want to know more about it their website is: www.challengerschool.com.
The best part is that Elijah and Sam get to go there for free! We are so excited. We are so proud of Marcus and all that he has accomplished.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
whoo hoo! how exciting! congrats to you all!
Very excited for ya'll. I remember that place from when i was young. Great place. that is super exciting. Hope all is well.
Congrats!!! That is really cool. Now we need to celebrate and go camping :)
Hi Varner "Super Family" I miss you family. I had a great time seeing you with your family. You are a great generation raising a super generation. I loved your contributions to the family talent show. Thank you so much for attending and participating. Your presence and love gives so much support and unity.
a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS for you Marcus and to Tammy for her support. It's not easy to have such a demanding career that requires so much time in and out of the office. Thank you for setting such a good example for our Ohana.
I was perusing the Challenger school web and was so surprised to see one in Vegas. Nana Keahi live off of Lone Mountain and the 215 fwy. Is that near the school? Anyway I wanted to email that info to her but didn't see a "email this info to a friend" tab. Do you have that option so I can send that to her?
Have a great week. Again, thank you for attending. Love you all.
Aunty Kathy
go, marcus, go! go, marcus, go! man, your family is getting big! i didn't even realize it... love you, cousins!
Post a Comment