Okay! Here is the first Marcus and Tami Varner Ohana blogsite! I have no idea what I am doing but I hope that by getting started, I can figure this thing out as I go. I hope by keeping this site current we can not only keep our family and friends updated on the happenings of our family but we can also keep more in touch with each other.
So, the update so far with us....Marcus graduated in April from BYU's Marriot school of Management with his MBA in Marketing Management. YEAH! We are currently in the process of deciding on a job. We are going to be staying here in Utah. Never thought we would but we actually really love it here. So, anyone out side of Utah looking to come and visit are welcome anytime!
Tami is very busy as always with our four amazing boys!
Elijah will be turning 6 on May 29th. He will be finishing 1st grade on May 31st. He did very well this year in school and we are very proud of him.
Samuel turned 4 last February. He is really into superheros and has an imagination much like his father. You should see some of the movies they have made. Maybe I'll post some later....if I can....I am still figuring this blog thing out.
Charlie and Clark turned 2 last February as well. They are walking....no, running everywhere and in opposite directions so Mom is very busy with them. They are talking a lot and yelling too. They have always gotten along very well but lately they have somehow discovered that they don't need to share everything so Mom has had to pull them apart a few times. It's funny when Clark will yell at Charlie saying, "NO, Clark!" and vice versa. They are a handful but are also so very precious too. They love to laugh, hug, and snuggle with each other. When one gets hurt they always comfort each other. They have started to say prayers and love to sing "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam."
So, anyway, this is the first posting for us. We will try and get this out and make it a regular thing.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Glad you joined in. We love it! (Well I do, G thinks it's lame.) Anywho...Love the hero theme. Talk with you soon.
Hey varner clan, Glad to see you join the blog phenomenon. Check us out at theclementclan.blogspot.com
Beka does most of the blogging but every once and a while I will post something. Sorry about missing marcus grad. Funny thing is that I was there yet for some reason thought he was already done with school. We should be coming out there sometime in the next couple weeks. We will get together. Hope you're having a good day. bye now.
Another comment. I notice in the picture at the top of your blog that there is an extra superhero in this picture. There is marcus and tami (superman and wonderwoman) Four male superheros (the four boys) and an extra female superhero. Are you trying to be sly and telling us that a girl is on the way...interesting. Maybe, or maybe not. Either way. beks says hello. love you guys. bye now
This is a first for me as well. Hi from the Carl Henshaw Family in Buckingham VA.
Congratulations to Marcus and to all of you on his graduation, and good luck with the job hunting.
Don't know when we will get back to Utah. After spending time on 11 different airplanes last summer (mostly going to and coming from Hawaii), Carl at 81 years has decided he is through with flying. I am trying to be more flexable. All our kids and grandkids now live within 2 1/2 to 4 hours drive from our farm. With the rising price of gas, that is a real blessing.
Yeah! You're one of us now!
You're doing a GREAT job. I love hearing about your family. Congratulations on Graduating. It's a family affair. Lots of sacrifice and hard work. Good job Marcus. Love the family of Heros.
I just had a chance to log on to your blog. Great site! I love the pictures of the boys, and you and Marcus of course. Loved Marcus' movie too. Congratulations to Marcus and to you Tami for your perseverence and finishing your educational goals. It is a great accomplishment. Sorry I missed the graduation.
Hello Varner Family from the Majeske Family. We are living in Pocatello, ID with both Chad and myself attending Idaho State University. Glad to see all is well with your family. Don't have a blog but do have a facebook page or e-mail at virginiabeach@hotmail.com
Bye.
Post a Comment